Keep your customers and employees safe by establishing a clear set of procedures. Download our wide array of posters, activity sheets and more! Be sure to share these resources with your entire staff to develop a unified plan of attack against foodborne illness.
Seal your take-out items with an informative sticker that reminds consumers to Keep it chill or Enjoy it hot! Use this template to assure food safety. ( compatible with Avery 22830)
- What is Norovirus
- Preventing Norovirus
- Prevention & Disinfection
- Norovirus – The Notorius Danger
- Norovirus Cleanup
- Norovirus Information
- Coronavirus – What Can You Do?
- Cleaning vs. Sanitizing
- Hand Washing 101
- Clean-up of Vomiting and Diarrheal Events
Employee Illness Guidelines
Ask Before You Eat: A list of resources for families with food allergies including advice for how to eat out safely and how to educate your child’s caregivers about their allergy.
- English – Food Allergy Awareness
- Arabic – Food Allergy Awareness
- Chinese – Food Allergy Awareness
- Japanese – Food Allergy Awareness
- Korean – Food Allergy Awareness
- Spanish – Food Allergy Awareness
- Vietnamese – Food Allergy Awareness
Employee Health Poster – Foodbourne Illness Guidelines
When and How to Wash Your Hands