Frequently Asked Questions

Food Service Program FAQ: Answers the questions “Do I need a License or a Plan Review?” based on what you are planning to sell or distribute, this document also clearly delineates when you need a temporary license. From the St. Clair County Health Department: PDF Format

How to Apply for a Food Service License: This page includes a table defining the different licenses and has instructions for applying for a temporary food license. Created by the Michigan Department of Agriculture.

Temporary Food Establishment Checklist

Farmers’ Markets